Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valstats

EXTREMELY low volume on indoor cameras

I have reached out to Roku Support about the low volume on my indoor Roku se cameras. They had me update the firmware with no improvement. I had already tried uninstalling and reinstalling them, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I thought it might be because I have a Samsung phone but then my sister, who has an IPhone told me that she cannot hear on our cameras either. We use these cameras to monitor our elderly father so it is extremely important that we can hear what is going on in the house. Please assist!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: EXTREMELY low volume on indoor cameras

Hi @valstats,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We want to investigate this issue you had with the Roku indoor camera further since the volume is too low. Can you please provide the following information below?

• May we have the Mac Address of your Roku camera? By opening the Roku smart home app, you may need to select the device from the home screen, tap settings and device info, and identify the 12-digit alphanumeric address labeled MAC. Alternatively, you may refer to this support article here.
  • Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account > Roku Support > Submit a log)

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.