Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Littlebosslucy1
Reel Rookie

Disappointed with Roku security camera

• I'm having the same problem. I thought it was me. My inside camera started recording randomly the first week I set it up.

I have cheaper cameras that have not disappointment me. They are dependable.  Does anyone know if this can be fixed or would it be at my best interest to cancel the subscription? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disappointed with Roku security camera

Hi @Littlebosslucy1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are glad you are sharing the issue with your Roku Camera, which is randomly recording. No worries, we are more than willing to assist you with this.

Before we continue, could you please provide us with more details about the random recording from your Roku camera? This information will allow us to conduct a more thorough investigation and provide you with specific troubleshooting steps. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.