Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ecc518

Connection limits for floodlight

Jump to solution

Hello! I was wondering if it is possible for a Roku floodlight camera to do 2 things. Can I view the camera on multiple Roku TVs (possibly more than 1 account) and also can I set the floodlights to stay on all night?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Connection limits for floodlight

Jump to solution

@Ecc518 

1. Can I view the camera on multiple Roku TVs (possibly more than 1 account)?

Yes, you can view the Roku peripherals (floodlights, cameras, etc) from multiple TVs and mobile devices that are signed into the same account as the Roku floodlight.  You cannot have multiple different accounts that access the floodlight though.  The floodlight is tied to a Roku account (ie. account A), so all the devices accessing the floodlight must be logged into account A.

2. .. can I set the floodlights to stay on all night?

Yes.  There is a on/off toggle in the SmartHome app that allows you to manually turn the light on/off.  I believe you can also still set schedules to have the light come on/off during scheduled times as well. (arriving home from work,etc.)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Connection limits for floodlight

Jump to solution

@Ecc518 

1. Can I view the camera on multiple Roku TVs (possibly more than 1 account)?

Yes, you can view the Roku peripherals (floodlights, cameras, etc) from multiple TVs and mobile devices that are signed into the same account as the Roku floodlight.  You cannot have multiple different accounts that access the floodlight though.  The floodlight is tied to a Roku account (ie. account A), so all the devices accessing the floodlight must be logged into account A.

2. .. can I set the floodlights to stay on all night?

Yes.  There is a on/off toggle in the SmartHome app that allows you to manually turn the light on/off.  I believe you can also still set schedules to have the light come on/off during scheduled times as well. (arriving home from work,etc.)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.