Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
planetoba

Camera wont scan QR code ? WHY ?

Jump to solution

Tryign tod o initial set up and my camera will not scan the QR code ? Why ? Help please ...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Camera wont scan QR code ? WHY ?

Jump to solution

Hi @planetoba,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out about this issue going on.

We would recommend taking a closer look at some troubleshooting that you can try here: Why does the QR code scan fail when adding my Roku Smart Home camera or doorbell?

If there is still no luck, please get back here and let us know how things turn out.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @planetoba,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out about this issue going on.

We would recommend taking a closer look at some troubleshooting that you can try here: Why does the QR code scan fail when adding my Roku Smart Home camera or doorbell?

If there is still no luck, please get back here and let us know how things turn out.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Smick86

Jump to solution

It still don't work. I have connected 1 of 4 cameras. Used multiple new phones, different brightness settings. Took off screen protectors. Your cameras are shot dude. This has been DAYS of failure! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.