Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calirodoz
Channel Surfer

Re: Blink security camera viewing on roku

*Lead to believe... 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Maybe there was once an app, but they pulled it.

ws6chad
Channel Surfer

Roku wants to sell you their own camera's.  Why support blink?

Magicweb

Roku no longer supports Blink cameras. Roku is selling their own cameras and want you to buy a Roku based camera. There is no way to watch your Blink cameras on a Roku television using an app. End of story.

Roku tv by its self doesn’t support it. Back door way around it is buy an Amazon fire stick connect it to the TV, and when you set a routine in the Alexa app it will then turn on the TV and route to the camera pop up on the TV via Amazon’s platform. 

I have Roku TV and that’s the only way I can get it on there thru programming (door bell being pressed or person detected)  without direct screen casting from my phone.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.