Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josehulk

Adding indoor camera se of another house

Jump to solution

I already using in this house a Roku indoor camera se with its own WiFi internet provider.  I bought a pair of Roku indoor camera se for another house but have a different WiFi internet provider. How do I use my same iPhone with same Roku smart home application loaded in my phone with the new pair Roku at my other house with different internet WiFi provider? It will have different provider and password since it’s different location of the state 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Adding indoor camera se of another house

Jump to solution

Hi, @Josehulk 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge your inquiry regarding the setup of your Roku Smart Home cameras with a different internet service provider, and we'd be glad to attend to it. Kindly be advised that you are able to use and pair your Roku Smart Home Camera in a different location when it is connected and paired with the same Roku Smart Home account.

To add a Roku camera to your account, you can be guided through the steps provided in this support article at How to set up your Roku Indoor Camera SE

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Adding indoor camera se of another house

Jump to solution

Hi, @Josehulk 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge your inquiry regarding the setup of your Roku Smart Home cameras with a different internet service provider, and we'd be glad to attend to it. Kindly be advised that you are able to use and pair your Roku Smart Home Camera in a different location when it is connected and paired with the same Roku Smart Home account.

To add a Roku camera to your account, you can be guided through the steps provided in this support article at How to set up your Roku Indoor Camera SE

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.