Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot cancel monthly charge of $70.44 by Roku/Hulu after resetting Roku.

Jump to solution

Roku/Hulu LLC continue to charge my credit card account monthly after I stopped using Roku and resetting the Roku to a different email account. 

0 Kudos
psmith29
Streaming Star

Re: NO ONE

Jump to solution

Roku is charging me for Hulu and Hulu has no record of it I have received no receipts for this I cancelled in August was charged in September and was reimbursed and then they charged me in Oct, Nov, and I have a pending charge for December. So what is Roku doing with my money??????? 3 months $54.99 Roku owners give me back my money and the interest that your earning off of me and the Lord knows who else.

I am going to dispute this with my bank as well. Roku i do not care if you are suffering from the situation you can hire remote workers they do not have to be in cubicles micro managed. Your customers are the most important part of your company and I do not see you valuing your customers at all. No phone contact and no email contact the website the phone call refers you to does not work or conect you to anyone.

ROKU I WANT MY    $164.97 BACK NOW YOU ARE LESS THAN A THEIF RIGHT NOW TO ME. DO NOT CENSOR ME.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my credit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

@psmith29 

Thanks for the post.

If you are being charged through Roku, but you do not see any charges or subscriptions on your Roku account when you log into your account at my.roku.com, then the charges that are showing up are most likely not from Roku and we would recommend contacting your card provider for further assistance.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
LeslieK

Question on 94 dollar charge that says it is for Hulu?

Jump to solution

I am confused by a 94 dollar charge for Hulu - is that for my entire roku account?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Question on 94 dollar charge that says it is for Hulu?

Jump to solution

@LeslieK 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are subscribed to a channel, then you are able to access that channel on all of your Roku devices on your Roku account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Sonyi1967

Re: Hulu

Jump to solution

Danny i have the same problem. I cancelled my hulu account and log out of my devices. I follow every steps to do it, and i still getting charged monthly from roku. Also said i log in from many different and foreign countries. I live in South Dakota,USA how can it happens. I'm si disappointed. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my credit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

@Sonyi1967 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wandarance

Refund for hulu

Jump to solution

I'm getting charged roku for hulu for 18.17 o need my money back because I'm already getting charges for hulu app by its self every month for 6.41 a month 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Refund for hulu

Jump to solution

@Wandarance 

Thanks for the post.

Do you currently have a subscription to Hulu through Roku Pay? We would recommend that you log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to check.

If you need further assistance with your account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
holmanperrt
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu Charges?

Jump to solution

The "advice" from Roku that this is "not their problem" is very clearly a problem.  It seems a good number of customers are telling you that, like myself, we are being charged for Hulu services via Roku, yet none of us actually have active Hulu accounts.  Either there is a significant glitch in the system between Roku and Hulu, or there is a security breach.  
  I was able to speak directly to customer service at both Hulu and Roku. I was told definitively that my Hulu account is not active.  They urged me to contact Roku.  Roku customer service could not explain the charges and said that they would resolve the issue directly with Hulu, and yet, I'm still being charged.  I've now contested the charges directly with Paypal.  This amount of aggravation is not okay over an issue that should either be a simple fix and refund, or a good internal investigation.

0 Kudos