Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will You Tube Tv be showing up as a subscription through my Roku account?

Jump to solution

Does anyone know how to contact You Tube Tv. customer service?    I have a billing questions and i need to know if it will get billed through my Roku account since this is the way i am streaming You Tube.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Will You Tube Tv be showing up as a subscription through my Roku account?

Jump to solution

I can't answer your question, but you can see what subscriptions you have billed through Roku by using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device to log in at https://my.roku.com and checking your subscriptions.  If it's there, then it's being billed through Roku.

I don't know about YoutubeTV, but it's possible to have a subscription through Roku and directly with a provider.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Will You Tube Tv be showing up as a subscription through my Roku account?

Jump to solution

I can't answer your question, but you can see what subscriptions you have billed through Roku by using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device to log in at https://my.roku.com and checking your subscriptions.  If it's there, then it's being billed through Roku.

I don't know about YoutubeTV, but it's possible to have a subscription through Roku and directly with a provider.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos