Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrSeda

Using subscriptions made on Roku

Subscribed to Pecock using Roku on my Roku tv. My other tv is Amazon. How can I log in to the Peacock app using my subscription?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Using subscriptions made on Roku

@MrSeda I assume the Peacock app is working fine on your Roku TV.  If you purchased Peacock through Roku it will likely only work on a Roku device.  I don't think there is any way to login to your Peacock subscription on a Fire TV or Firestick device.  I always purchase all subscriptions from the provider and not Roku, Amazon, Apple, etc.... so I can use my subscription on multiple devices.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Using subscriptions made on Roku

@MrSeda, try using the email address associated with your Roku account and the "forgot password" option on the Peacock website.  If they send you a password reset email and you can establish a password that works on their website, you should be able to use the same credentials elsewhere.  There's no guarantees.  As was already mentioned, you may have to cancel your subscription through Roku and subscribe directly with Peacock if you want to use the subscription on different devices.  Whatever you do, don't take out another subscription through Amazon (or any other third party) that will probably have similar restrictions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.