Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ksprain

Unknown charge from roku

Jump to solution

I am being billed for an unknown charge on the 15th of every month. This is the description I get “ROKU FOR P (Sensitive information) DE”. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unknown charge from roku

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ksprain.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge from Roku, and we want to help you resolve it. 

As these charges must be thoroughly investigated, allow us to refer you to the Accounts and billing team, our experts in dealing with these concerns. You can talk to a live agent through phone, chat, or email.

You may also check out this support article: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account.

Let us know if you need more help; we're ready to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Ksprain Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Once logged in you should be able to find the subscription you are being charged for.   (Sensitive information) is a Roku phone number and not a description of your subscription.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ksprain.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge from Roku, and we want to help you resolve it. 

As these charges must be thoroughly investigated, allow us to refer you to the Accounts and billing team, our experts in dealing with these concerns. You can talk to a live agent through phone, chat, or email.

You may also check out this support article: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account.

Let us know if you need more help; we're ready to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator