Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kworth84

Unauthorized charge peacock tv

Jump to solution

My daughter accidentally purchased a subscription 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unauthorized charge peacock tv

Jump to solution

@Kworth84 

Go to https://my.roku.com and log in. Click on the Manage your subscriptions link and cancel it.

Next, go back to the Roku Account page and under Pin Preference, click the Update button. From there, add a PIN to prevent this from happening in the future.

Next, go to the Roku Contact page and submit a billing issue. Be aware there is no guarantee that Roku will return the $5 charge. All subscriptions are described as non-refundable, so be prepared if that's the case.

Finally, contact @Jeremiah-Roku who is the billing liaison on this board. He may or may not be able to help, but you won't know if you don't reach out.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Kworth84 

Go to https://my.roku.com and log in. Click on the Manage your subscriptions link and cancel it.

Next, go back to the Roku Account page and under Pin Preference, click the Update button. From there, add a PIN to prevent this from happening in the future.

Next, go to the Roku Contact page and submit a billing issue. Be aware there is no guarantee that Roku will return the $5 charge. All subscriptions are described as non-refundable, so be prepared if that's the case.

Finally, contact @Jeremiah-Roku who is the billing liaison on this board. He may or may not be able to help, but you won't know if you don't reach out.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Along with what DB said add a PIN to prevent this from occurring again 

0 Kudos
sconrad

Jump to solution

Hello in trying to cancel my trial subscription I accidentally ordered a premium year subscription to Paramount plus. We may have even added more subscriptions trying to figure it out. How do I reverse this and the charges? It was not to clear how to cancel subscriptions so we accidentally updated and bought some thing we did not want. @Jeremiah-Roku

thanks

0 Kudos
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @sconrad,

We have seen your recent post about being charged after trying to cancel the free trial period and would like to offer our help through PM to help you get this situated.

In @DBDukes solution, it provides steps to accessing your subscriptions through your Roku account. 

Here is an article for canceling or unsubscribing: https://support.roku.com/article/208756478

Thanks for posting about the issues you're having with Paramount+ and other subscriptions.

We'll be awaiting your response. 

All the best,

Alfredo

0 Kudos