Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jetwpi
Reel Rookie

Screambox unable to login on Roku

I have a Screambox subscription through Roku but cannot login. Should I cancel and resubscribe through the Screambox app? I do month to month.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Screambox unable to login on Roku

@jetwpi 

First, go to https://my.roku.com and log in. Then, go to the Manage your subscriptions page and confirm it shows an active subscription.

You see, when you subscribe via Roku, you shouldn't have to log in to the apps. It should automatically log you in. So verify the subscription is active by going to that page.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
jetwpi
Reel Rookie

I have...I have an active subscription and I should have full access, but most movies are locked. Says to sign in to unlock, but won't let me access the login option.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@jetwpi 

I should have also asked to confirm if you have the option to remove the app? Highlight it on the menu, hit the Options button, and under Move Channel, does it offer the option to Remove Channel?

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
jetwpi
Reel Rookie

Not from my Roku device, but did on my phone app. Removed it and installed it again, but with the same results. Removed it, installed through Roku app...removed it, installed through Roku device. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@jetwpi 

Hold on. Your phone? Let's take a step back and verify a couple of things.

Focusing solely on your Roku device, are you able to watch content from Screambox? What issues do you have on your Roku device?

DBDukes

0 Kudos
jetwpi
Reel Rookie

Thank you for your assistance. I just cancelled it in Roku and signed up in Prime. Easy peasy. 

0 Kudos