Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Roku/peacock subscription cancelling

@QueenClaw Does the Peacock app work on your Roku device?  If the app works on your Roku device go to settings > system > about and note your email address.  Login to your account on a computer or phone using that email address.  The subscription should be listed.  

If the Peacock app is not working on your Roku device it is likely you have a second Roku account that the Peacock subscription is listed under.

0 Kudos
ecredel

I'm having the same issue, but with discovery+. I logged into Roku on my computer to manage subscriptions and I have none active. I logged into discovery+ and it had no active subscription. It's the correct email on my Roku device but I'm still being billed monthly for the service. It shows on my Roku that the subscription is active but I can't find anywhere to manage the subscription: there's no "Manage my Subscription" when I press * over the app, or any of the apps. 

I'll likely try to message and call Roku/discovery tomorrow but any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Gabby99
Channel Surfer

Yes,go to peacock application only.,version of 4.8

Just hit the star on the Roku remote and 5 option coming up..

Move a channel,manage subscription,check for updates,give us feed back,and close.

So choose the second one...

I took a picture of that but I don't know how can I share it?I wish I would..

0 Kudos
Gabby99
Channel Surfer

Thanks for your advice,but I figured out don't log in,only find your application and just hit the star on the Roku remote.

We have 4 different Roku in the house ,and I tried all of them to log in and no subscription.

So accidentally just find the home page and tried to freshen up my peacock application and accidentally hit the star on the remote and it's came up 5 options.

The 2.was the manage subscription...

I was so happy

So don't log in bc it's no sense to resolve the problem..

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@ecredel I assume from your post that you can use the Discovery + app on your Roku device.  I don't have Discovery + so I am not sure but after you open Discovery + on your Roku can you find an account setting that shows your email etc...  hopefully even how the account is billed.   

0 Kudos