Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anjo1995

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

Did they give you a solution because I am having this same problem.

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Anjo1995, we would be happy to look into your charge for you. We'll be reaching out to you via private message so we can collect account information and more details, so please be on the lookout for a message from us! 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi my name is Danny and I've been charged $14:99 for this  what is about

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey Danny, WarnerMedia Entertainment would consist of many brands like HBO, TBS, TNT, TruTV, and the direct-to-consumer video service HBO Max. Do any of these look familiar as subscriptions you might have? Let us know if you still need help by replying to this post or sending us a message directly. We're always happy to help!

KHays2022
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This appears on your bill or debit account as Warner Media,  but its name of the parent company for one of your apps.  In our case, it was HBO Max.   Dig a little deeper into each subscription to see who the "parent" company is and match up the billing date and the charges to ensure you're cancelling the correct subscription.   Best of luck. 

cyndiott

Jump to solution

On my account, this charge is for HBO Max. Hope that helps. 

Jump to solution

same issue

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@FancyShantzy your post tells us nothing. Have you checked your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com) for any subscriptions you've made through Roku? The Warner Media charge is usually for HBO Max.

If you do not see a matching subscription under your user account, Roku is not billing you. It has been explained numerous times in this thread. If it's not a listed Roku charge, you are being scammed and you need to contest the charge with your credit card company. Chances are good your CC information has been stolen, and you should cancel your card and request a new one.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Why is y'all taking money out my account 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @9013158405

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos