Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barry123

Paramount account thru roku stolen

Jump to solution

An ex-family member changed the email and password of my paramount account. How do I get it back? Password reset doesn't help because it send email to one on file which is no longer mine.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount account thru roku stolen

Jump to solution

Hi @Barry123

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community! 

We appreciate you sharing this issue with your paramount channel, and we're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. 

We suggest contacting the Accounts and Billing team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with accessing the channel. 

In addition, if you need help with the charges, getting help from our Accounts and Billing team may be more effective. Contact them here: Accounts and Billing support page, choose Accounts, Payment, & Subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Warm regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount account thru roku stolen

Jump to solution

Hi @Barry123

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community! 

We appreciate you sharing this issue with your paramount channel, and we're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. 

We suggest contacting the Accounts and Billing team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with accessing the channel. 

In addition, if you need help with the charges, getting help from our Accounts and Billing team may be more effective. Contact them here: Accounts and Billing support page, choose Accounts, Payment, & Subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Warm regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos