Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from Roku Support regarding RMA

Terrible customer service!

I have been on 2 chats and one phone call and still can’t get an RMA,

even though I am being told I will be getting an email!

Not good I don’t understand 

steve Yankowy

[personal information removed]

7 REPLIES 7
TimeLimited
Reel Rookie

Re: No response from Roku Support regarding RMA

After screwing around with several tech support people from India that were having me repeatedly take out the batteries and return the batteries to my remote and then have me do a hard reset on my Roku (with the remote not working and only able to control it through my cell phone) which killed my Roku off completely . I'm not going to invest money into a product that is failing and support is failing even worse.   Hey guys, why not outsource your support to the part of India that doesn't speak any english at all?  I bet it will be even cheaper.   Roku is dead to me.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bigblueyank,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about this wasn't a smooth resolution. We can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team regarding your order issue. Please be noted that our Support team responded via email recently. Kindly check your email from our Support team, as they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
mckeepd
Reel Rookie

I am being ignored for a refund on a product I shipped back to Roku.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mckeepd,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to know the status of your refund request.

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. We have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
mckeepd
Reel Rookie

I have contacted customer support over 10 times with zero response. I have used Roku products for years. Why are you doing this.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @mckeepd 

Thanks for the follow up regarding getting in touch with our Support team.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team to reach out to you. If you haven't heard from them in 1-3 business days, please feel free to let us know and I'll make sure we get you contact with them.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mckeepd
Reel Rookie

When you going to return my money 

0 Kudos