Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lowell5445

Newsmaxplus not working after down loading the application

On November 2 2023 I paid for a one year subscription to NewmaxPlus I am unable to open the application even though I have a password to log on. It wants me to subscribe to a mothly subscription. How can I get logged on??

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Racercbx
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmaxplus not working after down loading the application

Glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Paid the subscription and I just get the familiar "subscribe" button. No Newsmax. Well, no reply from Newsmax and good luck reaching a human being. Some of us are at work during the week. Do you think I should have the Butler call while I'm at work?

I've been subscribed for a month so far.

This is a huge hint for Roku. Love the service and the device! I SUBSCRIBED via Roku. You really need to address the contact issue, this online BS is a joke, a quick talk with a real human being would be fantastic.

Sarge715
Binge Watcher

Re: Newsmaxplus not working after down loading the application

I have  the same problem. I had Newsmax now I can't even get that. I can get Newsmax2 on Pluto but it's not the same. I emailed Newsmax 10 days ago and still no reply. After all the hype about wanting people to switch to Newsmax now it disappears. 

Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.