Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MissMoni92
Reel Rookie

My emails are showing sent from Roku since I updated the email address from a previous email address

I updated my email address on the Roku account from someone else's for my TV. The next day, I noticed that the emails I'm sending from my email are showing Roku as the sender and when I click on details of the sender, it shows my email.  I need to have Roku removed as the sender of my emails because it is my business email and my customers think it's spam and not from me.   How do I get this fixed?  I need my emails to show that they are coming from me and not from Roku.  Please help asap because it's affecting my business.  Thanks  #PersonalEmail  #UpdateSenderHeader 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My emails are showing sent from Roku since I updated the email address from a previous email add

@MissMoni92, that's a setting in your email program and has nothing to do with Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
MissMoni92
Reel Rookie

Re: My emails are showing sent from Roku since I updated the email address from a previous email add

Hello.  Thanks for responding.  It's not a setting in my email.  There is nothing in my gmail settings that link to roku and this did not start until I updated my email on the roku account.  This same thing happened with Shopify.  As soon as I updated the email on that account, my emails started saying they were from Shopify and not my business and it was fixed on their end, not within my Gmail settings.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.