Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
missdiablo77
Reel Rookie

Keep getting charged 2 x a month for a subscription I cancelled

Jump to solution

I have called and called and emailed but I keep getting charged twice a month for a subscription I cancelled 7 months ago. I still haven't been refunded and no one can find an account with my information on it on the app it states it's been cancelled and shows no other accounts or subscriptions. Will someone please tell me why I'm not being refunded, why I'm being charged 2 x a month and why nobody seems to be able to help!!! I'm about to hire someone to help me out

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keep getting charged 2 x a month for a subscription I cancelled

Jump to solution

Hi @missdiablo77,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your billing inquiries on Roku, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To be better assisted, kindly contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to be directed to their contact information.

We hope this issue gets resolved soon.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keep getting charged 2 x a month for a subscription I cancelled

Jump to solution

Hi @missdiablo77,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your billing inquiries on Roku, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To be better assisted, kindly contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to be directed to their contact information.

We hope this issue gets resolved soon.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos