Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ally16

I can’t renew my Disney + subscription

I wanna watch Disney + but can’t because my subscription can’t renew 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: I can’t renew my Disney + subscription

Are you subscribing through Roku or direct with Disney+? What happens if you try to renew? Is your credit/debit card information up to date on however you are subscribing?

0 Kudos
Fedupoftrying1
Reel Rookie

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO AND IT'S THE MAIN REASON I SUBSCRIBE TO ROKU.

GETTING ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT FROM ROKU IS AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY.  I DON'T THINK THEY EMPLOY ANY HUMANS AND HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSEOVER.

0 Kudos
Fedupoftrying1
Reel Rookie

I am tempted to drop my Roku subscription because the Disney Plus channel was the only one we liked to watch.  I am disgusted that Roku isn't offering it anymore and I don't know how to download it onto my tv without Roku.  Roku really sucks.  They have just about NO customer service at all.  Paying a lot of money for zero support with this setup.  

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

What do you mean by a Roku subscription? There is no such thing. Do you mean subscribing through Roku instead of directly with Disney?

0 Kudos
Joelscotty

I can't renew my Discovery+ it's not my Disney. It's my Discovery+ but I figured this was close enough.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

What do you mean by can't renew? What are you trying to do that isn't working?

0 Kudos