Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beba

How to cancel my Disney Plus subscription on Roku?

Jump to solution

I'm trying to cancel too nothing is under my subscriptions please help! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pd1912

Re: How to cancel my Disney Plus subscription on Roku?

Jump to solution

I had the same problem going around in circles with Disney and Roku and it was driving me nuts.

It turned out that the account for payment was set up on another family member’s email address which is why the subscription wasn’t appearing on my email log in.

I have no idea how this happened (possibly because we have 3 Roku devices) but was easily cancelled once I had identified the issue.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Beba

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Pd1912

Jump to solution

I had the same problem going around in circles with Disney and Roku and it was driving me nuts.

It turned out that the account for payment was set up on another family member’s email address which is why the subscription wasn’t appearing on my email log in.

I have no idea how this happened (possibly because we have 3 Roku devices) but was easily cancelled once I had identified the issue.

Hope this helps.