Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lja1

History Vault Stopped working

Jump to solution

Checked Roku account, said I don't have any subscriptions. The manage subscriptions option has been removed. Contacted Roku via e-mail, email said they would call but never did. Check with credit card company, they are still sending payments to Roku and said I'm paid up until end of the month (February 2023) for the History Vault. Tried calling the 816-272-8107, message said to go to website, which is where I originally started from . How do I get someone to restore History Vault thru Roku service. ???  Is there another way to contact Roku on this issue.  Is History Vault still available via Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: History Vault Stopped working

Jump to solution

Hi @lja1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue accessing your paid subscription with the History Vault channel, is that correct?

We can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team regarding your subscription inquiry. Rest assured that I’ve escalated your Support request. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our Support team will be in contact. If you don't hear from them within the next 1-2 business days, please feel free to reach out again and We'll make sure you are taken care of.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: History Vault Stopped working

Jump to solution

Hi @lja1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue accessing your paid subscription with the History Vault channel, is that correct?

We can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team regarding your subscription inquiry. Rest assured that I’ve escalated your Support request. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our Support team will be in contact. If you don't hear from them within the next 1-2 business days, please feel free to reach out again and We'll make sure you are taken care of.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos