Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apapp2002

Can't cancel HBO Max subscription on Roku

So when I go into my HBO max app and go to settings -> subscription, it just tells me that I need to cancel it on Roku Pay. I logged into my Roku account, and my HBO Max subscription is not there. I have no way to cancel it. What do I do?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't cancel HBO Max subscription on Roku

If you highlight the channel/app on the Roku Home Screen and press * on your remote does it give you an option to manage the subscription?

Are you certain you don't have more than one Roku account?  Check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About and make sure that's the one your using to log in at https://my.roku.com .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
1959Tinman

Can’t cancel hbo max don’t want the $99.00 dollar plan

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@1959Tinman Login to your HBO Max account and check your subscription status.  It should tell who you are paying for the service.  If it is HBO Max itself you can cancel the subscription there.  If it is Roku login to your Roku account and check your subscriptions.  When/if you find the HBO Max subscription you can unsubscribe in Roku.

0 Kudos