Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

@Jayna2

Thanks for the post.

As previously stated in this thread, For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
athenadah68
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

check if its paramount+

0 Kudos
athenadah68
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

If you look closer at the dates of the charges, it could be paramount+ and/or peacock. I'd love to take the credit for noticing it, but it was my bank that pointed the cost - date. That's why they keep saying to check your charges on the roku website. The names are different, but the dates and price line up. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Jojo77

Re: Why am i getting billed for CBS Interactive and how do i turn it off?

Jump to solution

Same happened to me with prime and I had to cancel my card and now I'm seeing this CBS thing and I need it gone

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Jojo77

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Canfield22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

They charged me $99.99 a few days ago. At first I thought maybe it was a Paramount+ because I just started that subscription, but I went back to my emails which showed that is supposed to be $4.99 a month being billed on the 28th. This payment was taken out on the 22nd and when I go onto my account the only purchase history showing on my Roku account is for two other things that don’t even add up to this amount. And I agree it sucks that there is no way to speak to an actual human because my bank is telling me I need to contact Roku before I can try and get my money back or even to dispute the charges.

0 Kudos
Canfield22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Doesn’t help!

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Canfield22

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, please see the post above of @ RokuDanny-R. Our billing team will be the best one to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Canfield22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

😂you guys are hilarious posting the SAME thing over and over but no one is willing to help resolve the problem! We need humans or live chats not “see the billing team” on this page.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I need a voice when I'm spending money for something I didn't order and don't know what it's about.  Also, why am I being billed separately for all the ROKU channels, can you combine them?

0 Kudos