Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gtx99999

Blundered! An hour ago I accidently subscribed annually instead of monthly to MGM+. How to fix?

Got distracted when I was trying to subscribe to MGM+ with the 7 day trial and monthly (I've never subscribed to anything through ROKU before). Instead I magically ended up with an annual subscription.

I need help fixing this. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Blundered! An hour ago I accidently subscribed annually instead of monthly to MGM+. How to fix?

The only answer you'll get here is the usual spiel about contacting billing support at https://support.roku.com/contactus .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
griff747
Reel Rookie

Re: Blundered! An hour ago I accidently subscribed annually instead of monthly to MGM+. How to fix?

Tried to get 7-day free trial of AMC PLUS and was charged $90.92 for an annual membership. There's no customer service number to call and their support link is no help. This is a scam.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @griff747,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you have an issue with these charges. Please get in touch with one of our experts from the account and billing team about this, as @renojim mentioned. To contact them, click here and select Account, Payments, and Subscription to be better served.

We hope it helps!

Regards!

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Aspen316

I had the same problem and was able to get help through their chat in Support and it was quick and painless.  

Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.