Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amandakm

Anyone know how to connect with Roku support?

Anyone know how to connect with Roku support?  I’ve tried everything and I can’t figure out how to contact anyone. 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Guy2023
Channel Surfer

Re: Anyone know how to connect with Roku support?

Good luck.  I’m on 5 business days with no response from a support ticket.   I’ve been assured here that the moderators have contacted support for me, this is day 3 of the mod assuring me.  Nothing

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku won’t connect to wifi anymore. Please help?

Hi @Amandakm @Guy2023,

Thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

Kindly give us additional details about the problem you've been having, and we'd be happy to help you with your needs as we're committed to finding a solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SandraB

I have someone getting service in another state with my CC! Can't get any help with this..ugh! Going to have to cancel my card if I can't get ahold of roku support!

0 Kudos
Guy2023
Channel Surfer

Really?  This is the second person to ask for further details and not do a thing about it.

I have a 2 item return, 2 boxes in process.  I have only 1 fed ex return sticker.  How would you like me to return my 2 roku paid return audio products with a single shipping slip?  Please let me know.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Guy2023 

Thanks for posting here at the Roku Community!

Rest assured that we already passed along your information to our Support team. Kindly check your email from time to time and keep your lines open as they will keep you posted on any updates regarding this concern. 

In the meantime, your patience and understanding is very much appreciated.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SandraB,

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,

Anjelie 

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos