Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bflooney

$39.79 total Roku fees. What for?

Jump to solution

I have multiple charges for Roku each month. Each is for a different amount.  How can I find out what I am being charged for?  It does not give any info when I check subscriptions or my account.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: $39.79 total Roku fees. What for?

Jump to solution

Hello @Bflooney

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them https://support.roku.com/contactus and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Bflooney

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them https://support.roku.com/contactus and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Bflooney I assume you have logged into your Roku account on a computer and gone to manage subscriptions.  If no subscriptions are listed is it possible you have a second Roku account with a different email address?  Do you have any more details about each charge, if so try going to the website for each charge to see if you can locate the subscription.  There is no charge for a Roku account.

0 Kudos