Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
russf0426
Reel Rookie

unable to change delivery address on order

Seems to be impossible to contact support. The page does not work - always returns "oops". I need to change the delivery address on an order and seems to be no method. I put in a different address for shipping and it still defaulted to my own address and didn't take.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: unable to change delivery address on order

Hi @russf0426,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku community!

We appreciate you contacting us for help with your problem in changing the order's shipping address. We apologize if modifying the shipping address on the page is not successful. We recommend you clear the cache and open a new browser. 

You can also go to our support page to see how I can change the delivery address on my order.

We hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Many thanks,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
russf0426
Reel Rookie

That was the instruction I followed. Tried again and still does not work.

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @russf0426,

Thanks for responding to us; we suggest contacting the order carrier to request the package re-routing if the tracking number has been posted or request to cancel the order.

We hope that's helpful. Have a great day!

Many thanks,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
russf0426
Reel Rookie

I've not got any notifications on order status. This is not acceptable that no order maintenance is available on the site and working with support is so difficult. I regret using the site instead of purchasing elsewhere. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @russf0426,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. That's not what we aim for. Have you received a confirmation number for the order you placed?

In this case, we recommend to check your purchase on the Roku website or your Roku account by the following steps below:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Purchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices for Content or Products

If you need additional information, kindly visit our support website: How to view your Roku payment history and charges to your Roku account.

We hope you'll find this information helpful.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos