Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Delegator
Channel Surfer

Order still "procesing" after 3 days, support site useless

I ordered 2 Roku devices and a remote on Sunday, October 30. I have the "Order Confirmed" email which says

Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be shipped the following business day. For all shipping options, holidays do not count as business days.

OK, so 3 days later and the order is still in the "processing" state. Then I go to contact support and ask whether the items are out of stock or something...well, good luck with that. The Customer Order FAQ says

1. On your computer or smartphone, visit: https://support.roku.com/contactus
  2. From the initial pull-down menu, choose Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order
  3. Select Continue
  4. From the same pull-down menu, choose Manage, return or replace my roku.com order
  5. Select Contact Support

which is great except that this doesn't actually match what is on the Contact us page at all! Apparently, whenever the actual Contact Us page was last updated, somebody forgot to tell the FAQ. Oh, so then let's go to the Order Status page, which has a link that says

For billing questions regarding this transaction please contact Roku Customer Support.

Guess what? That link just goes to the top level Roku page.

Then I went looking for how to cancel the order, because I'm getting fed up with the run-around on the Roku support site. Go ahead, try to find out how to cancel an order. I dare you.

I need somebody to

1. Tell me what's up with my order, and
  2. If it won't ship by tomorrow, cancel it so that I can order from EvilButAtLeastCompetent.com
15 REPLIES 15
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Order still "procesing" after 3 days, support site useless

@Delegator

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Delegator
Channel Surfer

Thanks, I got email that the order has shipped. Of course that only means a label has been printed; it hasn't actually shipped.

I would like to emphasize the other points in my original note:

1. The FAQ gives incorrect information about how to get order support
  2. The link in the order email is incorrect
  3. The whole order process is incredibly opaque

In short, it should not take a rant in the community forum to find information or contact support about an order.

Thanks again...hoping the order actually ships at some point.

Jasduby
Reel Rookie

My order has been processing for 5 days not including the weekend. I am getting quite annoyed like the OP. Also like the OP I have had no luck navigating to useful information to understand why my order is just sitting there processing. I would like to cancel my order. Perhaps someone from Roku could help facilitate that. It’s amazing to me that customer service at Roku is terrible even before the item has shipped. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jasduby,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Can we have the order number and a screenshot or order information? This would help us verify the information on our end so we can provide a follow-up and an update regarding this order.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jasduby
Reel Rookie

Hi Kash,

Heres is the order number you requested.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Enter

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@RokuTakashi As I have indicated before Roku MUST improve customer support.  If Roku is going to sell devices directly to the consumer it CAN NOT TAKE THREE DAYS TO PROCESS AN ORDER!!!!!!!!

I like your devices and user interface but 

Having the same problem; order on 10/02 and the order is still "processing". Can't seem to find a way to speak to someone about it.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.