Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lag1954

Cancel subscription to peacock

Jump to solution

I have not been getting regular service w my Peacock account. I want to cancel my Peacock account. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cancel subscription to peacock

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @Lag1954!

We'd be more than happy to assist you on how to cancel your Peacock subscription.

Our Account and Billing team would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You will have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

Also, you can cancel your Peacock subscription with the help of our official Support article on How to cancel a subscription by using your mobile device. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Waldo83,

Thanks for the first post here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about canceling a channel subscription, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com.
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options".
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Cancel your Peacock subscription with the help of our official Support article on How to cancel a subscription by using your mobile device.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @sasibaby1960,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for contacting us to support canceling your Subscription to the Peacock channel. We can help you with this.

To cancel subscriptions billed through Roku Pay:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle

Note: If you're billed directly by a subscription provider, your billing relationship is with that provider and you must contact it directly to cancel that subscription.

All subscriptions are auto-renewed. You must turn off auto-renew to cancel your subscription before your next billing period begins. No partial-term refunds are provided. Free subscription trials must be canceled before the free trial period ends to avoid recurring subscription charges.

If you need further assistance, you can directly contact our Accounts and Billing team; they are the experts in handling this concern. Accounts and Billing support.

We hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Many thanks,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @Lag1954!

We'd be more than happy to assist you on how to cancel your Peacock subscription.

Our Account and Billing team would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You will have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

Also, you can cancel your Peacock subscription with the help of our official Support article on How to cancel a subscription by using your mobile device. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Waldo83

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've tried to cancel my subscription to Peacock with no luck. I signed up for 1 month subscription thru Roku, but Rokus claims I have no active subscription. I try to cancel through Peacock but they say to cancel through Roku. Neither Roku or Peacock have CS phone #'s to resolve this.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Waldo83,

Thanks for the first post here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about canceling a channel subscription, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com.
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options".
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Cancel your Peacock subscription with the help of our official Support article on How to cancel a subscription by using your mobile device.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I do not watch Peacock please cancel 

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @sasibaby1960,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for contacting us to support canceling your Subscription to the Peacock channel. We can help you with this.

To cancel subscriptions billed through Roku Pay:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle

Note: If you're billed directly by a subscription provider, your billing relationship is with that provider and you must contact it directly to cancel that subscription.

All subscriptions are auto-renewed. You must turn off auto-renew to cancel your subscription before your next billing period begins. No partial-term refunds are provided. Free subscription trials must be canceled before the free trial period ends to avoid recurring subscription charges.

If you need further assistance, you can directly contact our Accounts and Billing team; they are the experts in handling this concern. Accounts and Billing support.

We hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Many thanks,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos