Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waty69

Can't remember PIN What should I do?

Jump to solution

I already pay with my credit card but to get Chanel they asked for pin. I don't remember it. What should I do?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get back Lost profile and pin for original Disney+ signin?

Jump to solution

Hi @Waty69,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for the inquiry, we're here to provide you with information regarding how to update your Roku PIN CODE.

Here are the step-by-step instructions:

1. Visit my.roku.com
  2. Sign in if prompted. For assistance, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.
  3. Under PIN preference, select Update 

Please be guided through this link for more detailed information on how to update/create your Roku PIN Code: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get back Lost profile and pin for original Disney+ signin?

Jump to solution

Hi @Waty69,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for the inquiry, we're here to provide you with information regarding how to update your Roku PIN CODE.

Here are the step-by-step instructions:

1. Visit my.roku.com
  2. Sign in if prompted. For assistance, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.
  3. Under PIN preference, select Update 

Please be guided through this link for more detailed information on how to update/create your Roku PIN Code: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.