Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seashell11

CBS interactive being charged and cannot delete

Jump to solution

I'm currently being charge $12.71 for CBS interactive.  On my bank acct. it actually Bp Roku.  I logged into my account and it does not show a subscription for the channel.  I also logged into my husbands account and it is not there either.  Any help with this would be great .  

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: CBS interactive being charged and cannot delete

Jump to solution

@elizabethm, you can manage any subscriptions you have through Roku by signing into your account at https://my.roku.com using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.  If you have a subscription directly with a provider (like CBS/Paramount+) then you have to go to their website to manage your subscription.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Daringfriend,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're happy to help you with this. 

Here is what you can do.

We hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Warm regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
renojim

Jump to solution

Do either of you have Paramount+?

0 Kudos
d-rose

Jump to solution

I basically same problem. Signed up for special with Paramount for 3 month special for $4.99 a month. But my bank account was charged $11.99 from Roku for CBS for the month. I never signed up with Roku. I searched my account  and not there. Searched all day finally found an old account and that is where Roku was charging from. Got new password then it said had to change it again. Roku said I cant cancel the account because it is an open paid account. I do not  know about you all but I am so mad with Roku. I have a firestick with one tv and 2 Roku for the others. About ready to throw the Rokus out and get me two firesticks. What is this with a company you cant get ahold of. Paramount answered me right back.

Elnishaj44

Jump to solution

I canceled cbs interaction and I still being charged

0 Kudos
Bdettefree

Jump to solution

I am being charged $59.99 for CBS Interactive.  This is way more than anyone has mentioned.  I didn’t make an automatic payment to this service, l don’t even watch tv that much.  There was no warning of the charge either.  How many more people have been wrongly charged/tricked?  When I try to delete the account or dispute the charges all l get says “forbidden”!  What a scam! and a horrible way to take someone else’s money.  If l made a mistake, that’s one thing, but I have not had cable for 13 years, so why would I pay $60 for CBS Interactive? I just want a refund and won’t stop until I get one.  

elizabethm

Jump to solution

How and where did you go to cancel it?  I am being charged $4.99 every month!

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

@elizabethm, you can manage any subscriptions you have through Roku by signing into your account at https://my.roku.com using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.  If you have a subscription directly with a provider (like CBS/Paramount+) then you have to go to their website to manage your subscription.

Brandyv

Jump to solution

I got same charge this morning, no clue what it is, or how to delete wo having it. I called my bank and said i did not order this

Brandy

hunter5410

Jump to solution

I am paying the following charges:

1) roku channel 9.72

2) roku for cbs interactive 12.98

3) youtube tv (so we can pick up local channels) 103.89

Please explain what is cbs interactive???  what is roku channel? I think I understand youtube tv.

Thanks

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

@hunter5410, you can check the subscriptions you have through Roku by logging into your account at https://my.roku.com using the email address that's displayed on your device under Settings->System->About.  "Roku for CBS Interactive" is usually Paramount+.  I don't know what "Roku channel" would be, but it could be some premium service you're accessing through The Roku Channel.  For more help, you can try contacting "Account, billing & subscriptions" support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

0 Kudos