Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku can't reach me at my email

Jump to solution

Trying to set up my roku after a factory reset but it can't reach me by email

0 Kudos
terri2525
Reel Rookie

Can't connect to Youtube or Youtube TV

Jump to solution

Starting this afternoon, I haven't been able to connect to Youtube TV or Youtube on any Roku.  Anyone having this problem?

snakebyte8

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Netflix, paramount + and NOW tv working ok. Pretty much every other app I have else gives an error when opening (bbc iPlayer, ITVX, shudder, Disney+, YouTube, channel 4 etc). Restarted multiple times with no joy. Was about to factory reset when I saw this post, looks like a wider issue. 

Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

Same thing, error code 0.60 on prime

0 Kudos

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

On their website right now: "Roku is aware of an issue reported by users who are unable to access Roku services. If you are trying to activate your device, please try again later."

Bumble70

Jump to solution

Same problem here, tried everything

Jump to solution

mine was the same, tried uninstalling apps to reinstall but then it wouldnt add them back as if no service. checked for roku update, uptodate. tried factory reset, now its saying its not able to reach me at the email so i cant even log back into it to watch netflix which was working lol. hopefully they fix it soon for us all.

Vikki1

Roku wifi says excellent wifi and has internet connection but apps wont work

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  The Roku worked on YouTubeTV this morning now it says no network connection. Netflix works fine.  I check the connection and Roku says it is connected to the internet with excellent service.

0 Kudos
sue902

Re: Can't connect to Youtube or Youtube TV

Jump to solution

Me either.  According to Roku website, they're aware of the problem, and it says to try again later.  Wonder how much later??

0 Kudos
majordude75
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

exact issue here, buying a new amazon device and leaving all this nonsense behind