Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keynk

Roku Plus TV 55", purchased 8-23-24: will not find or connect to any wifi...

I got a Roku Plus TV, 55 inch on August 23, 2023, and up until a couple of weeks ago it was working fine. Then all of a sudden, it says there is no wifi connection. When you search for networks, it finds absolutely nothing, no networks at all. I live in an apartment complex so that list should be overflowing with options... but nothing... So, I call Best Buy who I have the 5 year warranty plan with. They inform me that since it's been less than a year, I have to call Roku for their warranty support.

I've been going round about with them for weeks. I'll talk to one person who says they will escalate it to Tier 2 Service, and then I wait a week to get a phone call at 7:30 at night to trouble shoot. Bottom line is that I make 'appointments' for them to call me back and I don't get a call back in a timely manner.

Anyone else had a less than stellar experience with Roku Warranty Support, and if so, how did you resolve the issue. I'm kind of in a decent position though. Once August 23, 2024 comes around, Best Buy should be able to handle the matter directly and I have a LOT more confidence that they will resolve it successfully.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.