Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex2789

Roku Express 4K+ Disconnecting Issues

I purchased a Roku Express 4K+ and it continues to disconnect and require a factory reset for no reason. I have only had this device for 3 months and it's done it 5 times. I've had friends and family that use Roku devices and TVs and I have NEVER seen this issue before. To add insult to injury, the remote is having issues already. There have been no significant drops, no spills, fresh batteries put in several times and it's just not working. I have to adjust the batteries every 2 clicks of the remote just to get it to work. Luckily I have the Roku app so I can use that remote but that doesn't help with power or volume. Like I said, I've never seen these issues before with other Roku devices and I am just shocked after spending the money on it to have this happen after so little time.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K+ Disconnecting Issues

@Alex2789

Thanks for the post.

Have you already tried rebooting your wireless network as well as changing the wireless channel on your router to see if that helps?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos