Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanner124
Reel Rookie

Re: Roko camera code 45 camera not working

Jump to solution

Roku is supposed to already be investigating. I was told several times by several different employees that the issue has been sent to the engineering dept and that they are working on it or is that just what every customer service rep is programmed to say just to get us off the chat because yall don’t actually know. The problem is not on our end. How can everyone’s cameras suddenly stop working after the recent update and the problem be with our individual cameras? 

Roku Camera getting an error code -45

Jump to solution

My camera stops working. I can't get a picture to come in it just keeps buffing 

RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku security camera stops working

Jump to solution

Hi @conniecrump63,

Welcome to Roku Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue with the Roku camera that stopped working. Rest assured that we will help you resolve this problem as quickly as possible.
If you have multiple Roku cameras, is this only happening with one Roku camera? Also, have you tried to check your Roku account to see if the subscription for Roku Smart Home is still active? If not, you can always visit my.roku.com and login with your Roku account and renew or resubscribe to your Roku Smart Home subscription.

If it is still active, you can try this step-by-step process that can help you resolve the issue:

Please let us know if this helps and if there's anything else we can help you.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Indoor cameras are not recording events

Jump to solution

Hi @Urmomma,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We want to investigate further this issue that you had with the Roku indoor cameras since it was not recording an event. Can you please provide the following information below?

• May we have the Mac Address and the Firmware version of your Roku camera? By launching the Roku smart home app, you may need to select the device from the home screen and tap settings and device info.
  • Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account > Roku Support > Submit a log)

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nosyaj808
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah code 45 always do that to my camera too.. I just unplug and plug it right now while doing this!!!! PLS FIX THIS ISSUE

tiaanna757
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

At least your getting a code. Mine won't even connect at all. 

Happened a few times within the past couple weeks. As of yesterday and today won't even connect at all.

Nosyaj808
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I THINK ITS TIME TO RETURN AND GET A BETTER ONE!!! WHERE I CAN GO FOR REVIEWS FOR THIS SO I CAN GIVE 0 STAR!!! I EXCHANGE THIS TWICE NOW!!!

Nosyaj808
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

NOTHING HELPS!!! ITS ON BUT STILL CODE 45 IN MY PHONE!!!!

Nosyaj808
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

DEVICE IS ON!!! IN MY PHONE NOT WORKIN

0 Kudos
Nosyaj808
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

ANY ANSWER!!! FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS I ASK!?!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.