Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d-m-g

We need a playlist feature that is able to cross streaming services...even if we have to endure ads

I have been thinking about this for a decade, and I feel like Roku could bring it to life. 

Hear me out:

From the Roku homepage, you can search/voice search for TV shows or movies that you add to a master playlist. That means, when I'm sick or having a hard day or just wanna not jump between services and go to specific episodes every 23 minutes, or really any reason whatsoever, everything I wanna watch will just play back to back. The issue might be that the Roku has to open the apps and load them...but maybe that could be part of the playlist building process--you open and select the account you're using, then add your content to the master playlist manually? And of course there's the issues of ads and what kind of subscription you have for different streaming services...I think someone could figure it out!!! Someone smarter than me lol. 

Would this be possible? I would use this ALL the time, especially when I'm stuck at home, wanna sleep with the TV on, for holidays/holiday episodes, or put on the TV while I'm doing something else. Movies would be great for this too! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.