Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

Amazing that people have been complaining about problems with “My Feed” for more than a year amd it is still annoying. Mine is that you have to go and “Search” for the show you want to remove. There is a “follow on Roku” option on every TV show or movie in their My Feed boxes for “Movies”, “TV Shows” and “Movies Coming Soon”. If I have already selected a show from one of these boxes, there is also an “Unfollow” option. For every other show I have selected in the past, that is not in one of these boxes, there is no “Unfollow” option.  Pretty sad computer function planning.

SMC123
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Agree, sad computer programming, should be an easy fix, nothing is open source, so we all suffer.

Suspect there is no financial benefit to Roku fixing this problem, therefore, the problem is irrelevant.  Because who cares about consumer satisfaction when there are profit margins to be had!

Love more, spend less, take care of each other always.

njdan

Jump to solution

Unable to add or remove. No options listed in either case

0 Kudos
richddean
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Same issue. Just started for me a few weeks ago. I have tried the steps provided. I have multiple Rokus and none of them allow unfollow anymore.

0 Kudos
Pennybinker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tried the suggestions here to no avail. But the suggestion to search for the movie or tv show AFTER I went into settings, checked for updates for good measure AND picked restart Roku, the option to unfollow appeared when using search. Still no brainer to allow to unfollow in My Feed without having to do tricks to do it. 

0 Kudos
ericrudd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

September 2020 and I have the same issue. I have Ellen’s Game of Games in My Feed, but when I perform a search for the show, I get no search results. 

Thus, I can’t unfollow the show. 

chanal5230
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Simply go 'search' for TV show or movie you want removed this is where you will see the unfollow option 

It took me forever to figure this out....lol 😁🤔👀

0 Kudos
bobcat1957
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

WHEN IS ROKU GOING TO ADD THE OPTION TO UNFOLLOW VIA THE MY FEED MENU?! COME ON GUYS IT CANT BE THAT DIFFICULT TO PROGRAM!

Sherm

Jump to solution

I have done this multiple times and The People v O.J. Simpson is still showing in my feed.  Its been there for a good 2 years.  I do a search and it doesn't show that I'm following so I click on follow, then unfollow and it won't go away. I have restarted as well.  

AlanC32246
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks @SMC123 worked like a charm. Are u an SMC in the USN?

0 Kudos