Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dispenser4Hire
Reel Rookie

Stop offensive ads. Give us options on what ads we see.

How about allowing us to rate ads?

How about allowing us to tell you what our interests are?

Your algorithm is horrible at determining what my interests are.

I am sure liberals are just as offended as conservatives with ads that run counter to their beliefs.  Do you believe offending everyone is a good business plan?

I am so sick of having alphabet people and medication for them shoved down my throat.

Give us some type of option for what type of ads we are forced to endure to watch streaming TV.  I canceled Directv and went to streaming TV because of their content.

1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stop offensive ads. Give us options on what ads we see.

Hi @Dispenser4Hire,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions with regard to the ads that you do not find pleasing. We'll be glad to assist you with that, but we'd like to know more about it so we can assist you further. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV) Is the issue happening on all contents or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.