Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulZ

Roku Channel - no ads please!

Hello Roku - I have to confess I hate watching content on the Roku Channel, why? Because of the ads!  All of us cord cutters left the cable world to get away from the ads and now you are reintroducing the same model back into our lives!  Bad decision!

Please offer a monthly subscription version of the Roku Channel!

Paul

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Channel - no ads please!

@PaulZ wrote:

...All of us cord cutters left the cable world to get away from the ads ...

"All?" Don't ever presume to speak for all. I didn't cut the cord to get away from ads. And I've been a cord cutter a lot longer than you. I don't mind ads. Keeps the cost down. I cut the cord for cost reasons, and if this keeps cost down, I'm good with it.

@PaulZ wrote:

... Please offer a monthly subscription version of the Roku Channel!

That would be wonderful if Roku would off that. I would not take advantage of it, but I certainly see others would, and more choice is always better. I would like for Roku to offer that, too.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
trixie49

Re: Roku Channel - no ads please!

I would pay for an ad-free version of Roku Channel as well! The ads are placed horribly  and are often glitchy.