Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SosaRay

Recent apps / recently viewed

I think it would be a much appreciated feature to have a row or category under the home button dedicated to recent apps and or recently viewed button that would take us directly to the movie or TV episode most recently watched and pick up from there. And with the recent apps row or category, we would have a line of the latest 3 to 5 apps that we accessed or a most used app category. Also, it would be great if there was a way to customize remotes with shortcut buttons. There's already several variations of remotes that go out with the players but I'm sure 90 percent of people have 2 buttons max that they use and the other 2 are for apps that will never be used. Anyway, Thanks for all that you do! Ever since I bought my first roku, I've never looked back at any other device aside from occasionally booting up my nvidia for it's external storage capabilities (maybe an idea for a new roku feature?) 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.