Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WMcG777

Need Channel-List "Divider Lines"

Channel-List "Divider Lines" would help us organize our channels into our own categories.  For example, the Divider Lines would be thick horizontal lines to separate our channel list categories. Maybe Roku could give us ten (10) thick horizontal line dividers that we could move up/down our list of channels

Reason: The channel list on our home page is difficult to keep organized in a way that is meaningful to every member of the family. No one knows why I have set them up in a certain order, so they mess with them. If people could clearly see categories, and maybe even a customizable name on the thick line dividers, Roku's ease of use would be perfect. 

(I want my paid services at the top, then categories like, news, movies, single tv channels, multi streaming channels, games, sports, DIY, music, church, etc. Clear separation lines would help.)

Please click on the thumbs up button if you want to see this feature. Thank You!! Smiley Happy