Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JG2020
Reel Rookie

Movie Studio Channel Subscription

I would like to see more independent Channel options with individual price, free is the best. There are many great channels that still require a service provider, aka cable provider. I would like to see stand-alone channel options for customers, like myself, that are totally internet based only. I want to be able to pick and choose the channels with shows I watch. One example, ID Go, has partial seasons unlocked but to view all, you need to login with TV/Cable Service. I would rather pay $2 a month to ID Go for what I want than $200 to a cable provider for hundreds of channels I never view. We need to upgrade how customers can access without a provider. Another is Paramount, I cannot watch and there is no subscription available on the platform. 

Also, studios such as Universal, do they have an independent movie app/channel? This would be great as well. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.