Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input selection button.

The Roku remote just needs one more button. I have a roku streaming stick, xbox, playstation, etc. If the roku remote had an input selection button I wouldn't need any other remotes except surround sound.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Input selection button.

I definitely use the input source button on my tv remote more than twice as often as either the Roku power button or the Roku mute button. If there is one thing you always need with a Roku is the ability to tell your TV to use it. With all of the truly clever and intelligent features on the Roku Ultra, I am greatly surprised this one button is missing.

Keithustus
Reel Rookie

Agreed. My Roku is one of two devices connected to its TV. I wouldn’t even need the TV remote if I could just swap TV sources between it and the other device (a game console which obviously can’t change TV sources either.)

9001% this. Just got an ultra. Could've been an easy 10/10 if the remote had an input button. I really thought I was gonna be able to ditch my TV remote but then realised it didn't have an input button lol. Very disappointing.