Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm concerned that I had to shell out my email and CC info to another company. Optional no account

I suggest you make having a roku account an option. I'm sure you have a wide range of great apps and features. I don't want that and I'm actually upset that I had to register and I had to give you billing information. I'm going to look for another platform to stream from that doesn't force me to give them my billing information. This will be the last roku device I purchase unless things change. I also can't believe you don't have a customer feedback email plain as day on the contact us page, just a bunch of fluff like we want to spend our life on here. Simple is better, one of you guys should get on the tubi app check out what they are doing and copy it. Nice and streamline and I can use it on any device I own flawlessly without my credit card info.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.