Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jwschmo218

Guest Mode Feature Request

I love guest mode, I use it for my AirBNB, however the current implementation doesn't work for us and our property manager because it's missing ong key requirement.  Our cable provider provides an app that allows us to provide our customers inclusive access to a great selection of channels through our account and their Roku app, however, every time we reset the guest mode my property manager has to drive back to the house and download the cable provider app for the next customer. This is a huge waste of time and energy. A better guest mode implementation would be to allow me to expose a few apps that I want to provide to guests as STANDARD next to their own account apps. This should be relatively easy to implement (I do advanced software development as my day job) and would further improve the Roku brand - potentially by allowing apps to "market" to guests when in guest mode to offset the development costs.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.