Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Split8s
Reel Rookie

Feature request: eliminate AirPlay screensaver while using Apple Music

It would great to be able to eliminate the screensaver for AirPlay while using Apple Music.  During exercise, I like at least seeing the title of the song playing and album art, but it always switches to the screensaver after a few songs.

4 REPLIES 4
TheThinMan
Reel Rookie

Re: Feature request: eliminate AirPlay screensaver while using Apple Music

I agree wholeheartedly.  One of the great things about Airplay is that it sends the metadata along with the data stream.  The screen saver functionality for Airplay should be removed or, at least, there should be an option to turn it off (without having to disable the screensaver functionality for the entire device).  Thanks!!!

Agreed. It looks like carelessness to obscure a useful working feature for no reason.

Airplay screen saver. Can we chose the Roku default screen saver oppose the AIRPLAY screensaver airplay bouncing around. 

Airplay starts with artist album but after dormant for the time it displays the airplay screen saver I would like my default screen saver to play 

0 Kudos
hkpd

I would request the exact same thing.

0 Kudos