Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Feature Request: Roku Controller with a page down and page up feature that goes more than one line

I would like to see the Roku controller enhanced to have a page down and page up feature added that allows the controller to move up or down more than one line at a time.  It is definitely a PITA when you want to move to the bottom of a list or if at the bottom of the list to move up to the top of the list at only one line at a time.  As streaming becomes more prevalent the features of the remote are going to become more important.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: Roku Controller with a page down and page up feature that goes more than one line

FF/Rewind buttons usually act as page down/up buttons, but it's somewhat channel dependent.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Feature Request: Roku Controller with a page down and page up feature that goes more than one li

I've been hoping this would come out soon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Feature Request: Roku Controller with a page down and page up feature that goes more than one li

Adding a page up/page down feature would be extremely helpful.  I am trying to get rid of Comcast equipment and switch to Roku, but right now without having that feature to easily scroll through the guide, I am not liking Roku as a replacement.  The other feature that would be helpful is to be able to key in the channel number like you can on most other remotes.  

0 Kudos