Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigRoN18
Binge Watcher

Feature Request: Channel Groups

I have own a Roku since the original Roku was released. I currently own four Roku Ultras and a TCL television (which includes Roku interface). I have many channels that I've installed and it gets a little overwhelming and a pain to find some channels. I would like to see a way to group similar channels in folders, similar to my iPhone. On my iPhone, I can have apps strewn across many pages, but some that are VERY similar, I drop on top of another and it creates a folder.

2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channel Groups

People have been requesting this for years, but nothing so far.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
ChuckMcD

Re: Feature Request: Channel Groups

They can look on VUDU and see how they did with the My Lists feature to give them an idea of what to do. 

VUDU has where you can create the list, give it an name based on what you put in it, and you can add what you want in the list. On Roku, they can have where you create a group for example: Filmrise and move all the Filmrise channels into the group. On the main screen, it would only show the Filmrise group not all the Filmrise channels. When clicking on the group, it will show the channels.