Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cin7out

Fall Season Wallpaper 2021

So far I’ve seen the day and night Fall Season wallpaper. Please please keep this theme permanently! I love this current theme!!!!

It would also be a great one for theme pack! 

Thanks! 

10 REPLIES 10
Ant-man

Re: Fall Season Wallpaper 2021

I totally agree! These fall seasonal themes have been the best in a while! Please make them downloadable in the future. Both of them are amazing!

Seconded, my Roku finally reverted to my normal wallpaper, and now I'm quite disappointed because I had grown quite fond of the fall seasonal wallpaper. Please release the Fall 2021 wallpaper, both day and night, so we can download it and have it permanently!

MWJ1

I agree please release the fall 2021 wallpapers they were great! Like to keep them on my roku tv to rotate them during the fall. Also the mando and Loki ones were great too.

flya150
Channel Surfer

@Cin7out wrote:

So far I’ve seen the day and night Fall Season wallpaper. Please please keep this theme permanently! I love this current theme!!!!

Thanks! 

Please give us back the FALL season wallpapers.

Thalasi
Reel Rookie

@Cin7out wrote:

Thanks! 

100% agree! Please release these, my kids and I already miss them! Heart

jrgruher

Yes! Please bring it back!

I've literally been checking everyday to see if it's available to download yet. I remember when it was the seasonal wallpaper there was NO option to download and keep it. I know bc I legit looked for it for days lol. It was such a wonderful wallpaper and tbh it makes no sense that they released it before Halloween and then took it off. Like it's still fall y'all, Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet. Not to mention that it would such a wonderful homey wallpaper for winter too. Did you guys see the cute little campfire in the background?? Ugh I really miss it 😩😫

Thalasi
Reel Rookie

And yet we have a Halloween theme we can use all year round. I don't understand the logic here. Please bring back the Fall Season wallpaper/theme. Heart

0 Kudos
lalulu

In my Roku there was no automatic wallpaper change on thanksgiving . Anyone had the same issue?. 

0 Kudos